Happy Early Spring Friends and Neighbors! In this issue... -Wolf Ranch Carnival is Here -Red Poppy Festival Headliner, Mark Chesnutt -Happy Hour Guide -Celebrate Sound 5K … Read More...
2/15/20 – If you love Ace Hardware, you’ll be happy about this update. They are making lots of progress, here are some interior images we got today, along with some images of the soon to be new parking lot and drive way.
The opening target date is mid-March.
Tap any image for a larger view. Isn’t it so much lighter and brighter?!
12/4/19 – We went by the location of the Ace Hardware to check on the progress recently and found a lot is going on! It looks like they are removing the old building that was behind and they are putting up a new outer wall and entrance. They were also working on the area under the sign and the big structure that has plants under it is getting a remake too.
It looks like the place is going to look pretty sharp when the new owners are done.
Here are a few images of the progress. Tap any image for a larger view and slide show.
11/6/19 – We went by the Ace Hardware today and they are closed now, for renovations.
10/24/19 – We went by the Ace Hardware this evening and found that they have reduced the prices on their signs. The signs used to say 20% off. Now there are two that say; “In Many Cases 1/2 Price or Less and the other one says “Prices Still Dropping Up To 80% Off.”
Tap either sign for larger view and slide show.
10/8/19 – The Liquidation Sale at Ace Hardware continues with 20% off everything. We went by yesterday and got these images.
Tap either image for larger view and slide show.
9/25/19 – We went by the Ace Hardware on Williams Drive today and found the store closed. There are signs everywhere telling about a Wall To Wall Liquidation Sale.
Ace Hardware is under new ownership and they have decided to liquidate, remodel and reopen with entirely new merchandise.
Everything will be sold including store fixtures and equipment.
The pre-sale starts Thursday September 26th and will continue through Wednesday October 2nd.
Store Hours During the Sale
Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
2950 Williams Dr