In this issue... -Trucks and Tacos -Restaurants at Wolf Crossing Update -James and the Giant Peach -Kyoto Sushi and Steak Happy Hour Menu -Taste of Travel Alaska -Wine, Women, Chocolate … Read More...
I am a dedicated, results-oriented professional with over 20 years of experience and proven success across accounting, administration, operations management and team leadership. My passion lies in helping small businesses elevate process efficiency and boosting business profitability.
Through my experience in diverse administrative management leadership roles, including human resources, operations coordination, revenue optimization, financial reporting and personnel development, I have had the privilege of working with all organizational levels. I would like to help you so that you can work on your business – not in your business.
I provide the following services:
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- Setting up your records in Quickbooks. Develop a system to account for your transactions and establish a chart of accounts
- Maintain financial reports: Profit and Loss / Balance Sheet / Budget, etc.
- Account receivable performance: Invoicing and collection assistance
- Accounts payable management
- Period-end entries, reconciliations, and accruals
- Assistance with Payroll
- Monitor and analyze budget activities
- File federal franchise tax and county renditions
- Partner with your CPA or Tax Adviser about your company’s financials
- Notary Public
- Business Consulting
Destiny Bozeman – Bookkeeper
Destiny Bozeman – Bookkeeper Hours of Operation
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|