Coming Soon To Georgetown!
Shade Tree Wine Bistro will occupy the restaurant type facility situated in the Two Rivers commercial complex known as San Gabriel Court. Expected opening is May 2018.
This wine bar type business will provide over 70 excellent wines, several craft beers for in house and retail sale complimented by high quality bistro type boutique cuisine. Our unique location boasts a striking array of greenery and features a majestic pecan tree growing through the northwest corner of the dining room. The trees’ canopy shelters our Tuscan style building and provides the cozy outdoor wine garden with hospitable shade from the Texas sun as well as an intimate evening backdrop.
Entertainment and events will be highlighted occasionally and include:
- Local musicians specializing in Jazz, soft R&B, and the classics.
- A progressive wine education program featuring a local wine Sommelier.
- A viewing venue for major events (New Year’s ball drop in NYC, World Series, Super Bowl, March Madness, The Derby, etc,).
- Champagne brunches.
- Trivia night.
- Event catering.
- Off-site event participation (Second Saturday Market Days, Red Poppy Fest, Wine Festival, etc.,).
The furnishings and décor are comprised of various textures and earth-tones. Appointments include:
- Creative geometric wall art.
- An elaborate modular wine rack display system.
- Leather appointed chairs.
- Comfortable sofas.
- Relaxing easy chairs.
- Dark hardwood tables.
- An extravagant and distinctive granite, slate and brushed aluminum bar.
These items were built and obtained to achieve the desired ambiance and lend an eclectic look to the room.
Georgetown offers several choices for dining, spirits & entertainment. Our vision is to provide a unique blend of quality wine and craft beer complimented by boutique style original cuisine served in a comfortable relaxing environment, an experience unique to the area.
Shade Tree Wine Bistro
Shade Tree Wine Bistro Hours of Operation
In addition to the hours below, Shade Tree Wine Bistro offers the following:
Sunday – Champagne Brunch: 11am – 2pm
Thursday – Trivia: 7pm – Late
Happy Hour (Daily): 4pm – 7pm
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 1:00 AM|
Map to Shade Tree Wine Bistro
Filed under Bistros, Wine Bars and Craft Beer and Wine