It is the mission of The Gabriels Funeral Chapel and Crematory to provide personal, meaningful and professional funeral services for families and individuals grieving the loss of a loved one.
We are committed to providing information, guidance and assistance with the highest level of competence, integrity, courtesy, respect and compassion.
The Gabriels is a locally owned, full-service funeral home and crematory, dedicated to excellence and equipped to handle any service. Together, we have personalized the funeral services for thousands of families, giving us the knowledge and professionalism to serve our community.
Our experience can help with pre-planning, offer guidance and support during the difficult moments at the time of death, and compassionately handle all details of direct cremation, burial and memorialization.
We can provide transportation of your loved one from or to any location. Our goal is to help your family plan a meaningful funeral that meets your personal, spiritual and financial needs.
The Gabriels was founded in 1993 by Georgetown-area families dedicated to preserving the funeral customs and traditions that have comforted generations of Central Texans.
When a large corporate group came to Georgetown in the early 90’s, residents were pressed to abandon cherished traditions when costs rose and choices declined. The forming of The Gabriels, ensured that local families would always have the choices they want, reasonably priced.
Conveniently located on Interstate 35 and at the geographic heart of Georgetown, beautifully decorated and professionally staffed, The Gabriels has become a Georgetown and Williamson County tradition.
2018 marks our 25th year of caring for Williamson County families. Over those 25 years, The Gabriels has cared for the community in many ways:
- Provided No-Cost Services for Victims of the 1997 Jarrell Tornado
- Offer a Veterans and Veterans Spouse Discount on Services
- Provide No-Cost Cremations and Graveside Services for infants along with Our Lady of the Rosary Cemetery and The Mary Claire Project
- Developed and maintain a strong relationship with area churches
- Maintain membership with Georgetown and Jarrell Chamber of Commerce
- Aided in the Texas Funeral Directors Disaster Team in response and recovery after Hurricane Harvey
- Host Annual Service of Remembrance for families to memorialize their loved ones
- Provide free popcorn, water and face-painting for the annual Georgetown 4th of July Fireworks Display
- Contribute to many community organizations with service and funds
As our community grows, so will the needs of its residents. The Gabriels Funeral Chapel and Crematory is a cornerstone in the community and will continue to grow its support of the community.
Continuously owned by local families….
The Gabriels Funeral Chapel added their own Crematory in 2009, becoming The Gabriels Funeral Chapel and Crematory. With an on-site crematory, families can rest assured that their loved one is always in the care of The Gabriels and not at a third party facility.
The Gabriels Funeral Chapel and Crematory
The Gabriels Funeral Chapel and Crematory Hours of Operation
We answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our office hours are from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday and by appointment on Saturday and Sunday.
Map to The Gabriels Funeral Chapel and Crematory
Filed under Funeral Homes and Crematories