Georgetown is Wonderful! Hello Georgetown! Georgetown is a wonderful place to live! Stay safe and thanks for reading! Hello Georgetown exists for YOU. If you are a business owner, how can we … Read More...
Saturday September 7th, 2019. Now here’s something you’re really going to like! It’s an end of summer pool party just for dogs!!! Be sure to bring proof of vaccinations because they are required for entry. All dogs must be accompanied by someone 18 years or older.
10am to noon
Georgetown Recreation Center outdoor pool
1003 N. Austin Avenue
Georgetown, Texas 78626
$5 per dog, Humans get in free Cash or Checks only
Each owner is required to complete a liability waiver to enter the event.
K-9 Kerplunk Liability Waiver
Rules for K-9 Kerplunk
1. Must provide proof of current rabies vaccine on the day of the event. Only shot records will be accepted. Dogs without current proof of rabies vaccination will not be allowed into the event.
2. Dogs must be leashed when not in the pool.
3. Dogs must be accompanied by a person 18 years or older.
4. No more than one dog per person.
5. Aggressive dogs will not be permitted to participate. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior will be asked to leave immediately.
6. Owners must clean up after their pets.
7. Human friends may enter the pool up to knee deep, at their own discretion.
8. Please ensure that your dog has been exposed to swimming. Life jackets are recommended for dogs that are not strong swimmers.
Entry to this event will be through the gate located on the southeast side of the Georgetown Recreation Center near the outdoor pool. No entry will be allowed through the front doors.
All info shared here is from the City of Georgetown. More Information from the City Here.