Honoring our Service Men and Women Hello Georgetown! Monday, May 25 is Memorial Day. It's a time that many enjoy a day off from work and spending time with family and friends. I would, however, like … Read More...
Saturday, March 7th, 2020 – The Stroll is Sold Out!
You’ll want to get your friends together for the 11th Annual Georgetown Swirl!
The Georgetown Swirl offers Tastings from Texas Wineries, food from local restaurants plus Jazz Music – all while shopping on the gorgeous Georgetown Square.
The 11th Annual Swirl is presented by The Georgetown Main Street Program.
The 2020 Swirl Features a Roarin’ 20’s Theme so feel free to dress the part!
The Georgetown Swirl will include tastings from Texas wineries as well as amazing food from local restaurants located inside the fabulous downtown retailer stops.
Each attendee will receive a commemorative tasting glass and will have their choice of 10 wine samples and a tasting at each of the participating restaurants.
The retail locations will have Swirl shopping specials for guests, so treat yourself to a few things while you’re out swirling around downtown!
Live jazz music by La Grosse Tete will set a fun and festive mood. A complimentary photo op will also be setup and photos are included! Don’t miss out on the fun!
Tickets are limited and non-refundable.
General Admission Benefits:
* 6-9 p.m. Swirl event on the Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas
* Collectible Swirl wine glass
* Ten (10) wine tastes 1 oz. each
* Food bites from all participating Swirl restaurants
* Swirl map showing all participating retail Swirl Stops, Texas wineries and Georgetown restaurants
* Early 5 -7 p.m. VIP reception upstairs on the 2nd floor of the Williamson County Courthouse
* Fast and separate VIP registration area at the west entrance of the Williamson County Courthouse
* Priority seating for VIP sponsors on the balcony
* VIP wristbands to highlight Swirl status
* Exclusive wines and appetizers
* Two wine servings
* Network with other VIPs
* Special entertainment
* General admission benefits listed below
Saturday March 7th
General Admission – 6pm to 9pm
VIP Area – 5pm to 7pm
Purchase Tickets Online Here
General Admission Tickets – $50
VIP Tickets – $125
Very Important – As alcohol is being served, All Individuals will be asked for photo ID before being given their wrist band. Please be prepared to show your photo ID at the door. No wrist bands will be given for individuals who are not present or without photo ID.
Become a Sponsor – “The Georgetown Main Street Program invites you to be part of our Texas Downtown Association (TDA) President’s Award-winning Texas wine and food celebration on the Square..
All proceeds benefit the Georgetown Main Street Facade & Sign Grant Program which has awarded over $500,000 in matching grant funds back to over 85 downtown property and business owners.