What's In Store for Hello Georgetown in 2021 Hello Georgetown! My! What a newsletter we have today - the beginning of the year is turning out to be a busy one for our community for sure. At … Read More...
The public is invited to watch the swearing in ceremonies for Williamson County elected officials live on Facebook on the account @wilcogov. The officials being sworn into office at that time are:
- Mickey Chance, Precinct 1 Constable
- Jeff Anderson, Precinct 2 Constable
- Kevin Stofle, Precinct 3 Constable
- Paul Leal, Precinct 4 Constable
- Terry Cook, Precinct 1 Commissioner
- Valerie Covey, Precinct 3 Commissioner
- Donna King, 26th District Judge
- Ryan Larson, 395th District Judge
- Betsy Lambeth, 425th District Judge
- Larry Gaddes, Tax Assessor-Collector
- Mike Gleason, Sheriff
- Shawn Dick, District Attorney
- Dee Hobbs, County Attorney
The swearing in ceremonies begin at 11 AM on Facebook Live and will be held outside the Williamson County Historic Courthouse at 710 S. Main Street in Georgetown, Texas on the Main Street side for those who wish to view the proceedings in person.
In case of inclement weather, private ceremonies with just the elected officials will be held inside the courthouse with social distancing protocols in place. Following the ceremonies there will be a short Commissioners Court meeting pertaining to elected officials’ offices and staff.