The Seasons Are Changing Hello Georgetown! Another wonderful week in our community! Fall is definitely in the air as the mornings get cooler and cooler. I don't know about you, but I'm excited … Read More...
If you have expired or unused medications you need to dispose of, Williamson County will be hosting National Take-Back Day on Saturday, October 24.
“National Take-Back Day is a time to safely dispose of expired or unused medications in your home,” according to the county. “On Saturday, October 24, LifeSteps Council is sponsoring medication drop-off sites from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.”
Drop-off sites will be at the following locations:
- Legacy Hills Pavilion, 200 Del Webb Blvd
- WilCo Sheriff’s Office, 508 S. Rock St.
- Round Rock Police Department, 2701 North Mays
- Cedar Park Police Department, 911 Quest Parkway
- Leander Police Department at 705 Leander Drive.
For more information about the event, call 512-246-9880.